I love finding items for this gift guide every year! The reason is that under $100 is obviously more affordable plus there are some really great items to buy that don’t have to break the bank. Maybe you just need small things or stocking stuffers? This list is also for you! If you’re like me, you have a lot of people and family to buy for, so prices do add up.
I aways find several gifts for the beauty junkie that fall into this category as well! I love that you can find thoughtful gifts that don’t have to cost too much. Whether you’re searching stocking stuffers or gifts, this list will definitely help!
Below is my under $100 gift guide!
- Soap set. This delicate soap set is perfect for a stocking stuffer or for someone’s home.
- Initial necklace. It’s a personalized gift that doesn’t cost too much! You can wear it with everything!
- Earring set. Loving this earring set. They are on trend and great for day or night.
- Rose radiance set. Great for your skincare junkie friend! I personally love a gift that can be used daily and makes my skin glow.
- Glass set. OMG so cute. Such a great idea for your friend that loves to entertain.
- Pompom beanie. Every winter season, I feel like I need a new beanie. Maybe my other ones have been worn out or I find a new cute one. It’s a great price, and perfect for the season.
- Bath bomb set. For the bath lover. AKA ME! I absolutely love getting new bath bombs. Relaxation is great for everyone.
- Selfie light. Okay, obsessed. If you have a blogger friend or maybe someone in your life that loves their Instagram feed, this is the gift for them! I will take one!
- Compact facial cleanser. This facial brush is so so good. Highly recommend it. Plus, fits perfectly in a stocking!
- Robe. One of those items we rarely buy ourselves. If you’re like me, then you definitely need a new one. I love receiving gifts I will actually use.
- Kiehl’s set. Because who doesn’t love Kiehl’s products? They are SO fabulous.
- Tom Ford lip set + eye shadow. For the girl that loves makeup. Tom Ford makes a great lipstick and this bundle including eye shadow is too good to pass up.
- Fresh lip balm. I wear this every single day. It’s my favorite lip moisturizer.
- Fresh face cream. I also wear this throughout the week. I love putting it on in the morning and at night to really moisturize my skin before bed.
- Homesick candle. I recently found these, and they are the PERFECT gift for a friend that lives far from home! I gave them to my friends that moved out to California over the past year. HUGE HIT!
photo c/o Shannon Righetti