Okay y’all, today I’ve rounded up my favorite gift guide. That’s right, this is my gift guide FOR HER. The reason I love it so much? Well, many of these items are on my list this year. Now let’s chat about my look in this post for a minute. This dress is great for a holiday party or New Year’s Eve. I love that you can also throw a long sweater on over it to create a skirt look too. I’ve paired this leopard number with my favorite heels this seasons below. Scroll on down to see my picks for HER this holiday + the links to my look! Let the shopping begin!
Scroll down for my top gift picks for Her.
Alright the moment you’ve been waiting for … my gift guide for her is below!
1. Initial necklace. I love that you can give a personalized gift that she can wear every single day.
2. Personalized phone case. Another gift that will be used daily!
3. Golden Goose sneakers. If you want to spend a little more, these are my favorite fashion sneakers. Trust me she’ll love them.
4. Radiance set. I mean, who doesn’t love for their skin to have a good glow?!
5. Over-the-knee boots. These Stuart Weitzman boots are a personal fave. I wear them ALL season long. They literally last forever!
6. Gucci belt bag. I’ve had my eye on this beauty for some time now. You can’t go wrong with a designer bag…EVER!
7. Saint Laurent wallet. Wallets are something that people don’t always buy for themselves. Have you noticed she needs a new one? Well, this one is super cute!
8. Faux fur trimmed jacket. Who doesn’t love a new faux fur this time of year? I love this style and the price is great!
9. Slip night mask/pillow case set. I live for this pillow case. It’s one of my favorite things I own. The pillow case is perfect to keep your hair from getting crazy while you sleep plus it’s good for your skin. The set also includes a very soft eye mask!
10. Blanket scarf. Does she love to travel? This is a home run for the jet setter. Not only is it cute to style, but it keeps you warm on a flight. Total win-win!
11. Gucci loafers. I am obsessed with these! I have a pair without the fur trim, and I Iive in them. However, I have had my eye on this particular pair for some time now!
12. Rose water trio set. I love a good rose water mist, it’s so refreshing!! This set has all things rose water for the beauty junkie in your life.
13. PJ set. LOVING this set by PJ Salvage. The joggers can be worn around the house separately too!
14. Urban Decay eye shadow palette. Who loves Urban Decay eyeshadows? ME! Their palettes have so many color options too!
15. Fresh face mask. This mask is a part of my weekly routine. It leaves my skin so smooth, I highly recommend for anyone!
16. White booties. Yep, they have been all the rage this season. PLUS this pair is affordable! Have a fashionista in your life? Maybe you want to add this to your list? They are easy to style and so cute!
17. Leopard print jacket. You can’t go wrong with more leopard! This piece is so chic.