For my final gift guide this season, I’m highlighting gifts for him. I know shopping for the men in your life isn’t always easy since guys tend to just buy what they want or need year-round. Don’t worry, I have searched some of my favorite stores and narrowed it down for you. Yep, I’ve made shopping easier for you this year! Whether it’s a set of high quality headphones or a new weekend bag, I have found several options. Plus, you still have time since most stores offer two day shipping (sometimes for FREE). Scroll down for more!
Scroll down for my gift guide for HIM!
Sometimes shopping for men can be a bit tricky, but don’t worry because I have you covered! Take a look below at my top picks for HIM this year.
- Personalized whiskey glass/decanter set. I love this for any man’s bar in their home. It looks nice on the bar, and it’s great for when you have guests over.
- Sonos speaker. Okay, Sonos is literally the best sound system. Add this voice controlled speaker to his home!
- Fitbit. If he doesn’t have one, he will love it. Fitness is also something a lot of people focus on in the new year, so he can start his New Year Resolution now.
- Gucci wallet. It seems like when people need a new wallet they aren’t always going to splurge on themselves. Give him the gift of style this year!
- Kiehl’s gift set. Love this set for guys. The value pack is a great deal too!
- Bose wireless earbuds. If he travels a lot, this gift is perfect. They are also great if he loves to workout.
- North Face duffle bag. This is perfect for a weekend away or even a long trip. You can fit so much inside this bag!
- Harry’s Winston shave set. The razor and shaving cream set is exactly what he needs for travel and every day.
- Happy Socks set. I love buying socks for my fiancé. He wears colorful socks all of the time and these holiday sets are a home run!
- Click + Grow herb garden. Does he love to cook? This small herb garden can be grown indoors! I am LOVING this concept!
- Bluetooth record player. You can’t go wrong with this gift for the music lover. PLUS this record player has a bluetooth feature. How cool!
- Herschel backpack. This backpack is sporty yet wearable in his daily life.
- V-neck sweater. Need to update his wardrobe a bit this season? Love this wool sweater. It works for day or night.
- Bose micro bluetooth speaker. The best part about this speaker is that it’s compact, so he can take it anywhere!
- Homesick candle. Does he live far from home? This candle can add a hint of home to his new place! You can pick a candle to remind him of anywhere!
photos c/o Shannon Righetti