Let’s talk skincare. Summer is in full force (hitting 100 degree temps in Texas) and the last thing we want is for our skin to suffer. In order to keep that Summer glow, we need to pay attention to our skin routine. Here are a few products (secrets) that I love and think you will enjoy too. If you’re looking to change up your skincare a bit, check out some of my recommendations below.
1. Rose Face Mask by Fresh. Talk about amazing. So refreshing for your skin.
2. Botanical Kinetics by Aveda. Nice hydrating mist.
3. Purpose Gentle Cleansing Wash. A simple face wash that does the job. Removes dirt and left over makeup from your skin. I have been using this product since I was in middle school.
4. Kiehl’s Ultra Facial Moisturizer. Complete with SPF 30.
5. Sugar Lip balm by Fresh. Could not live without it.
6. Makeup Remover by Neutrogena. They are towelettes! Even better.
7. Clarisonic Cleansing Brush. If you don’t have one, you need one ASAP.